- One who rejects a religion, cause, allegiance, or group for another; a deserter.
- An outlaw; a rebel.
- A process in which something passes by degrees to a more advanced or mature stage.
- The sequence of events involved in the evolutionary development of a species or taxonomic group of organisms.
Renegade Evolutions, now known as RenEvo Software & Designs, was started in January 2003 by Tom “Dante” Anderson. RenEvo was originally a community site for C&C Renegade, a First Person Shooter in the C&C universe. Gradually over time the website has been a clan/guild site for the RenEvo clan/guild that took place in C&C Renegade, Counter Strike: Source with a hosted server, Planetside, Star Wars Galaxies, and Far Cry, a mod powerhouse with, at different times, three different total conversions being worked on or with, to finally providing software, web design, and graphics design for various contracted customers. Not to mention the newest features of programming articles and open source and free to use utilities.
Over the years RenEvo has built many applications, mods, and tools for a multitude of games, to include the following software and websites:
- Far Cry Server Side Mod
- Blaze Rotate
- Blaze Regulator .Net
- Renegade: A Path Beyond
- Renegade: Reborn
- Renegade File Extractors, Server Communication Tools, Misc. Models, and Gamer Stats
- C&C Far Cry
- Flowgraph Plug-in for Crysis
- Empire at War Extractor and DAT Editor
- W3D Importer for gMax and 3d Studio Max
There are many other small applications and mods that have been created over time, these are just a few things that have been produced or created by RenEvo.
Now heading into our 6th year as a community, our new focus is to bring quality software and services to our customers and communities.
For fun, take a ride on the “Wayback Machine” with RenEvo.